1) Participants are responsible for own travel and accommodation expenses.
2) Early-bird registration fees (paid in full before Dec. 1st, 2022) are 1500 RMB for regular participant, 900 RMB for student and 3000 RMB for business representatives. On-site registration fees are 2000 RMB for regular participant, 1200 RMB for student and 4000 RMB for business representatives. Students are required to present his/her student ID on-site（Registration fee includes meeting fee, meals and material fee etc.）.
3) Invoices for registration fee are available on site.
4) The on-site registration desk is open at the lobby of the Grand View Hotel Shenzhen (Nanshan Taoyuan Headquarters) between 15:00-20:00 on Dec. 9th, and 7:30-11:00 on Dec.10th .
5) If you arrive at the hotel earlier or later than these times, please check in at the hotel first and then contact conference service group (phone: +0086-755-26530399) to arrange your registration.
Cancellation and Refund Policy: before Dec.1st , 50% service charge; after Dec.1st, no refund.
Software:It is recommended that participants use Microsoft PowerPoint for their presentation. Special needs should be arranged with the symposium secretaries in advance.
Presentation files:PC-based presentations should be fully compatible on the computers in the auditorium. If your file is prepared on a Mac, please make sure that it is compatible with a PC. We recommend that you upload your presentation files to the auditorium computer before your session begins.
Timings: Each regular talk should be 15 min plus an additional 5 min for discussion.